So to celebrate the many joys of this underappreciated genre, several authors (myself included) are banding together for a week-long celebration and guess what? We'd love for you to join in all the fun, too.
And have I mentioned that free books and a $150.00 Sephora gift card are up for grabs if you do?
Yeah, that's pretty sweet.
So here's the skinny on the festivities...
- Each of the 33 participating authors has written a special Chick Lit-centric piece and these posts will go live on Monday, May 14th. At each blog hop stop, you will have the opportunity to enter to win a FREE Chick Lit e-book from that particular blog's owner/author. All you have to do is leave a comment on the blog post, including your name and e-mail address, and you're automatically entered to win. If you visit each blog hop stop, that means you have the chance to win 33 different e-books!
- The blog hop will start at Natalie Aaron & Marla Schwartz and end at Jen Tucker. You will find a list of all the stops on the blog hop at each auther's blog. Authors' blogs will be listed in alphabetical order according to last name.
- In each of the author's blog posts, there will be a "secret word." This word will be italicized, so it will be easy to find. All you have to do is make note of this secret word at each blog hop stop. Collect all 33 secret words and submit your list to CLABlogHop@aol.com before midnight on Sunday, May 20th and you will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing! The winner of this drawing will receive that $150 Sephora gift card! This gift card can be redeemed online or at any Sephora store in the US.
- Winners of each of the participating author's e-books, as well as the Grand Prize winner of the $150 Sephora gift card will be announced on Monday, May 21st.
- Contests are open to citizens of the United States only.
So, whatcha waiting for? Mark this on your calendar, and don't forget to tell all of your Chick Lit-loving friends! After all, the more, the merrier, right?